Go pro is one type of camera that is in great demand by everyone, especially the lovers of travel. In addition to light and easy to carry anywhere, go pro can also be waterproof, allowing the traveler to record video from the water. But with all the sophistication possessed by go pro, you as the owner must also take care of your go pro camera. One of the easiest ways you can do is to store it in the best GoPro carrying case so your go pro camera and its accessories are not scattered everywhere. Therefore, here are some other go pro cares that you need to pay attention to!
1. Unplug all the accessories installed on your GoPro, be it SD Card, Battery, Extended LCD or whatever it is.
2. After that re-plug the battery into GoPro. Then plug the GoPro USB cable to connect GoPro with Computer or with Wall Charger which has 5V and 1A output.
3. After connecting well with your computer or wall charger, you should see a red light on your GoPro front screen (1-2 minutes should be on). If there are no signs of the lights on, try again the same method only this time use a USB cable and or wall charger and a different USB port.
4. If you see the red light on your GoPro front screen is on, press the power button and then release, the camera should be on. If that does not work, try using a different battery.
5. If your GoPro turns on after replacing the battery, your initial battery is the low bat, or it may be that your battery is already soaked. Follow step # 7 to recharge the battery successfully used to power the GoPRo.
6. If you do not have a spare battery, remove the battery. This time connect GoPro with a computer or wall charger using GoPro USB cable but without battery inside GoPro. Although there is no sign that the red light on the front screen lights up, keep pressing the power button to see if the GoPro can be turned on.
7. Remove GoPro from the USB cable and unplug the battery (if there is a battery inside GoPro). Then reinsert the battery into the camera and follow the steps to recharge the battery on GoPro on the next page.