Things to Know Before and After Microdermabrasion
What type of product are you seeking when visiting https://cursosparalelos.com? Do you expect to get the advantages of a microdermabrasion machine? Getting Microdermabrasion is a kind of exfoliation that uses micro crystals to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the production of new skin cells. Microdermabrasion can make your face look more beautiful and youthful and more radiant, but can also make the skin more rough. In some cases, this microdermabrasion method causes side effects. For that, you need special tips before and after doing microdermabrasion. Here are tips before and after doing microdermabrasion:
– You should seek knowledge about microdermabrasion, the possibility of your skin will peel and look red.
– As a result of exfoliation, your face will be sensitive when exposed to the sun, avoid direct sunlight for at least 48 hours, so that new cells are not exposed.
– Use an umbrella or a hat to protect your face when exposed to the sun, it is recommended to use SPF 30 after treatment.
– Ask your therapist later to put a soft but firm pressure around the face, do not be dragged so that your skin does not get hurt.
– Do not use makeup for 6 hours. Should not use any makeup at night, so that the microdermabrasion process can adjust to your skin. There are some cases the type of skin becomes more severe skin. The skin becomes reddish even bleeding.
– Although promising skin becomes more radiant, gentle and eliminates wrinkles, microdermabrasion action is not recommended for some skin types. For that age and skin type restrictions on the action of microdermabrasion is around the age of 30-50 years or who are at the age of the aging process.
Avoid newly sunburned skin, open wounds, eczema, facial acne, rosacea and dermatics for microdermabrasion treatments. If you are acne, wait until your skin is free from acne to avoid the risk of infection.